|Paramount Painting & Remedial Group PL|
|Specialising in Industrial & Corporate Developments|
PPRG Pty Ltd aims to provide a high quality of service by dealing honestly and fairly with all our clients large and small. We are committed to having the best ethical and moral values in the industry, by only dealing with reputable business partners and working with, and pro-actively assisting, our clientele's specific requirements. We take a flexible and collaborative approach to maintain the high standard of service our clients have come to expect, and to maintain long lasting business relationships through all our dealings.
PPRG Pty Ltd encourages growth and advancement within our ranks through continuous training and development of our valued staff. We recognise the importance of having a committed and stable base of professional tradesmen, and endeavour to create a working environment that will optimise performance and retain staff by recognising and rewarding efforts which exceed expectations, and by maintaining a safe working environment.
To competently and professionally deliver our projects, and continuously expand our business and services to promote long-lasting business relationships. PPRG strives to encourage repeat business with our existing clients and consultants, and to develop new business through our efficient service and reliable & respected reputation. We have a proven track record of completing projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality and design criteria.
OUR VALUES :
- Deal honestly and fairly with all our clients both large and small.
- Recognise that fair and genuine competition is a fundamental service we are happy to provide - always flexible and accommodating the client's budget & requirements.
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship with quality and service second to none.
- Take every opportunity of rendering community service and assist where possible.
- To maintain the respect of our clients and their representatives and continue a healthy working relationship.
- Professionalism and ethics in all our actions and dealings with clients & the community.
Continuing training and development of our valued & professional staff.
Continuous productivity improvement and efficient use of resources.
Provide a safe and socially responsible working environment
FAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE
As a Member of the Master Painters Association of Australia the Management of this firm subscribes to the following Code of Fair Business Practice, the guiding principles and objectives of which are:-
- Fair and equitable dealings with clients and other industry participants at all times;
- Compliance, not only with the law, but with the minimum industry standards of conduct prescribed in this Code;
- Accountability for any transgressions of this Code;
- Promotion of an efficient competitive and ethical building and construction industry;
- Providing the client with the confidence that using an MPA member is a better way of building; and
- Provision of the framework to continue industry reform and in particular changing the adversarial nature of commercial dealings to that of the partnering concept of utmost good faith and fairness in all such dealings.
We commit ourselves:
- To act at all times with honesty, integrity and responsibility and in the spirit of good faith and fair dealing;
- To engage in no conduct which is unfair, harsh or unconscionable;
- To engage in no practice which might tend to lower the standards applicable in the building and construction industry;
- To observe both the spirit and the letter of the relevant laws of the Commonwealth, States and Territories in which we operate;
- To understand the principles of fair trading legislation including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act by ensuring that all key management participate in appropriate educative training and compliance programs;
- To bring any known breach of the Code by a member to the attention of our Association without delay;
- To seek to further the objectives of the Code; and
- To observe the principles of the Code.